MBBS Admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune.Get Direct MBBS Admission guidance in Bharati Vidyapeeth pune through Management and Nri quota. MBBS admission guidance in top deemed medical university Bharati Vidyapeeth pune and Sangli campus. Call Now 7666562708
MBBS Admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth. Complete Assistance and Guidance.
BHARTI VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY MEDICAL COLLEGE, PUNE
BVDU, Pune was established in the year 1989. It is a renowned college in academic excellence. It has a good infrastructure. It was initially under the University of Pune but now it is Deemed. The college has an attached teaching hospital with a good environment. The college has the vision to make itself the center of excellence and a mission of social transformation through dynamic education. It works for its students to make them competent, compassionate, and confident. An excellent student-friendly environment for teaching and learning is there. The college looks to the medical need of a large segment of East Pune. There is a constant pressure of competency-based curriculum, faculty development, research, and innovative teaching and learning environment. The college strives to fulfill the vision of the institution to be one of the best institutions which give world-class learning and social transformation. The institution has its research center along with an infection control committee. It also has an ethics committee, Blood bank, and emergency medicine department which are NABH accredited. The college is awarded an A+ grade in Maharashtra. The college has 28 departments which include PhD in 9 subjects, 32 Postdoctoral fellowships, 8 diplomas, 5 super specialty programs, 3 undergraduate and 27 post-graduate degrees.
Bharati Vidyapeeth has its Legacy in India. Yes, the university is Deemed, But in the Matter of Education, Studies and Infrastructure the college is the top-notch Pride of India. The medical Education provided in Bharati Vidyapeeth is world-renowned. Since Bharati Vidyapeeth is a private deemed medical college. The NRI quota and management quota seats are there. We provide admission guidance for Direct MBBS admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed Medical College was established in 1989. Its first campus was in Pune. Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College has two campuses mainly situated in Pune and Sangli. With NAAC A++ accreditation the Bharti Vidyapeeth medical college provides the best infrastructure to Learn MBBS and Other Medical courses in India. Medical college hospitals provide the best and top-end sophisticated medical lab equipment to learn from.
The college & the attached hospital is approved as a ‘Centre of Excellence for Mother and Child Health & Eclampsia’ by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi. Bharati Hospital has been awarded the A + grade by the Government of Maharashtra under the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana (Formerly – Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana). The College and the degrees offered are recognized by the Medical Council of India. The College is listed in the World Health Organization’s directory of recognized medical educational institutions. Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune has the approval of 150 mbbs seats by MCI. Same as Pune the Sangli campus also has 150 mbbs recognized seats.The College is ranked 5th in private medical colleges of India List. We provide direct MBBS admission in Bharati vidyapeeth pune and Sangli through management quota. For Direct MBBS admission in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune Call 7666562708
What are The Advantages of Taking MBBS admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth? (Pune and Sangli)
- The College has a vast Infrasture of the 23690-meter square and that of the hospital is 33445-meter square.
- Ranked 5 th best private Medical Colleges of India.
- Smart Classrooms with a capacity of 180 students in a single room
- Digital and Virtual classroom with Centralized A.C and wi-fi.
- Digital Library.
- Central Library:-with 18127 books, 176 journals (national : 88, international : 88) 5300 reference books, 3100 titles and 3771 bound volumes. The reading hall which is open 24 hours accommodates 300 students.
- There are separate boys’ and girls’ hostels for undergraduate students and separate residents and interns hostel facilities. Two new hostels (UG boys and girls) have been built having with all modern amenities considering the current needs of the students.
- Rural health camps and Amenities center.
- Urban Health training center.
Since Bharati Vidyapeeth medical colleges are Deemed. That is they are self-financed institutions. The quality of medical education is top-notch compared to any other private medical colleges in India. The Colleges have PG Medical MD MS courses as well. with all super-specialty branches like DM and MCH. The Concern Doctors can pursue their pg medical education also from Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune after completing their MBBS. The passing percentage of UG medical courses are 100%. The college is world-renowned and recognized by WHO, (world health organization). The medical college has the biggest research center in India in the Medical field. For MBBS admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune call 7666562708.
What are the Steps to take MBBS Admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune?
- As Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune and Sangli is Deemed University. The Registration Process for This college is Done with MCC (Medical Council Committee).
- The Registration Fee for MCC is Rs 2 lakh 5 thousand Rupees, This is the security amount and the amount is totally refundable after admission.
- Documents Required that has to be submitted at the time of MBBS admission in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune are:-
- 10th Marks card.
- 10th Pass certificate.
- 12th Marks card.
- 12th pass certificate.
- NEET Scorecard.
- Migration certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Income certificate, if applicable.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Nativity certificate, if applicable.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photos.
What is the Fee structure for MBBS admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune and Sangli Campuses?
- Bharti Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune:- Tuition fee -Rs 18 lakh 44 Thousand Per Year. Hostel + Mess Fee is rs 18,333 per month.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli:- Tuition fee-Rs 17 lakh 30 thousand yearly. Hostel + mess rs 7583 per month.
- Note That the tuition fees are for 4 and a half years only.
- For Direct MBBS admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth call 7666562708