JBIMS MBA Admission 2021
- JBIMS is a reputed B-school established in the year 1965. JBIMS comes under elite class ranked institutes. Magazines like Outlook, The Economic Times and Business Today also ranked the university as the top-notch colleges. The college has courses like Masters in Management Studies (MMS), MSC in finance. These are the full-time courses. The college also offers a part-time MBA programme. The college has full-time faculty with great experience. The college has a different specialisation programme. The ranking of the college according to different organisations is in 10 to 15. We provide JBIMS MBA Admission 2021.
- The college has an unavoidable infrastructure with a good ambience. It has well-maintained hostel rooms and air-conditioned classrooms. The college has a Wi-Fi facility all around the campus. It has a huge library and a huge playground with a sports facility. Get Direct admission in top MBA colleges without entrance Exam.
How is the placement of JBIMS?
- Last year, even in the Covid19 pandemic, the college has 100% placement support as said by the students. Students got good internships and jobs in various companies with a good package. The attractive and impressive infrastructure amazed the students and had got the minds of everyone. The minimum salary offered to the students is 14L/PA and the highest package is 28L/PA.
- The students get admission through the CET score conducted by Maharashtra CET counselling. JBIMS offers 4 different specialisation programmes such as Marketing Management (MMM), Finance Management (MFM), Human Resource Development Management (HRDM), Information Management (MIM). The bachelor degree of a student must be passed with a minimum of 50%. To get Guidance for JBIMS MBA Admission 2021 call 9890074298.
How is JBIMS MBA Admission 2021?
FACILITIES IN JBIMS:-
- Reputation: The institution comes among the top 10 B-Schools in India. It is an elite class college for MBA aspirants across the globe. The name of the college is in itself a brand.
- Course Curriculum: The course pattern of the college is structured in a way to make it easy for the students. Subjects like Taxation, Human Resource Management, Managerial Economics, Business Research Methods etc. is introduced to the students. The structure is followed with a strong focus on research work.
- Hostel facility: A stay facility is available from the university to the students. There is a limited number of accommodation for the students. The monthly expense for food and stay is reasonable.
- Skilled faculty: The professors of the college are well educated and studied from renowned organisations. The college always has outer faculty visiting for lectures. The faculty gives special attention to each student in the college.
- Alumni: The institution has an active Alumni network. It has a constant connection with the students especially in relation to any issue. A strong alumni team is always another reason for the college’s reputation.
- Life inside the campus: A lot of activities goes on inside the college campus. The everyday campus life has a lot of things like guest lectures, corporate debates, academic competition etc.
- Affordable fee structure: The amazing thing about the institute is, it has a top rank with a cheaper fee. This reason is best in comparison to the other great b-schools.
- Events: Events like technical, cultural, business-related and creativity are introduced inside the campus. Students, researchers and professors across the country come to participate in the college. Get Guidance for JBIMS MBA Admission 2021
- Placement support: The institute gives 100% placement support to the students. Different organisations, brands, and companies come for recruitment. Banking, commercial, business and many more sectors have the requirement for fresh MBAs.
- Internship opportunities: Various companies visit the campus for interns. The internship is for the training and enhancement of the student skill. Students get a reasonable stipend from the companies. Take JBIMS Admission 2021.
ADMISSION IN JBIMS BY MANAGEMENT QUOTA
Like many other private colleges, JBIMS also keeps some seats reserved for the management quota. The process is called the direct admission process. The minimum score in the competitive entrance test should be 55%. 15% of the seats are under the management quota and the remaining 85% is purely based on merit. The management quota fee is generally 3-4 times higher than the normal fee. A lot of people go for the management quota. Thus, it’s of no worry to the students who want to study in one of the prestigious and renowned b-schools. The college focuses equally on these students and makes sure he/she gets into a better place. Complete Guidance for JBIMS MBA Admission 2021.
ADMISSION IN JBIMS THROUGH NRI QUOTA
For the NRI quota seat, a student must have one NRI blood relation on the campus. JBIMS accepts only MH-CET. There are only 5% seats for NRI in JBIMS. NRI quota is for the candidate who is the child of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, child or ward of NRI, PIOs, OCI, foreign nationals. The NRI seats shall be filled on the basis of the Merit of the candidate and some go for direct admission if vacant. For the process of NRI admission, a student needs to prove his eligibility for it. He should have a proper affidavit, with a valid visa as proof of Nationality. The residential proof is needed. A true copy of a foreign bank account is considered. A student must include family background proof, mark sheet, PAN card, leaving certificate, mark sheet of SCC, marriage certificate of members as proof to the institution. Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi must certify the candidate as an approval. Complete Guidance for JBIMS MBA Admission 2021.