Christ University Law Admission Guidance
Christ University Law Admission iN BANGALORE.Direct Law admission in Christ. Christ University law admission 2023. christ university law entrance. christ university ba llb fees.christ law college fees.christ university bba llb.christ university law fees.ba llb christ university.bba llb admission in christ university.school of law christ university fees.christ university llb entrance. bba llb admission in christ law college
Christ University Law Admission 2023
Christ is One of the Most Demanded University in Bangalore. Direct Christ University Law admission is Possible but Only through counseling. The Christ University of Law is Deemed University. Christ university of Law is number 1 private college in Karnataka. The college has a legacy over three decades in Karnataka. It is a college with highly reputable faculty members and a Management Board in Bangalore. The management board is Highly Trained and the faculties hold a minimum of 10 years of experience in the Law firm. We are here to Christ university law admission through NRI and POI Quota. Christ got its establishment in 1969. Since then the university has emerged as one of the best-Deemed universities of Karnataka and Bangalore. We provide Direct Christ University Law Admission for BA LLB and BBA LLB courses. BBA LLB and BA LLB both Courses are 5 years Integrated Law Courses. Don’t hesitate, If you want to take direct admission to Law colleges.
Why take Admission in Christ University?
Some Notable alumni of Christ University are:-
The List is So ON. Christ Has its Legacy of providing the best Education and Carrer Growth. Talking about the Law admission in Christ University. Let us see some stats on the Christ University of Law.
- The Christ University of Law started in 2000. Now it is known as School of Law, Christ University.
- The School of Law is recognized by Bar Council Of India. NAAC Approved and UGC approved with A+ accreditation according to quality Education 2005.
- The location of Christ university of Law Admission is in The heart of Bangalore city, Dairy Circle.
- The Christ University of Law has a highly sophisticated infrastructure and Modern Classes with Adio visual classes.
- The Moot court in Christ is Unmatched and Gives original-like experience in The Mock cases.
Christ University provides Highly modern Law Education. The Unversity also connects students online to foreign law colleges. Thus the curriculum brings diversity to students. Christ Comes under Top 10 Law colleges of India.
CMI, the very first native Catholic religious congregation of India with a membership of 2000, leaves its service to humankind in social, educational, health care and other pursuits. The parent university, a premier educational institution, is an academic fraternity of people devoted to the motto of both excellence and support and has an established history of success within the discipline of education.
Even though it’s a minority association, Christ University keeps a secular outlook towards schooling. Pupils of all castes, religions, creeds, and languages have been invited to be part of the temple of learning. Christ University, previously Christ College had the rare distinction of becoming the first establishment in Karnataka to become licensed by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), UGC and reaccredited having a + in 2005 for quality schooling. In four years, the Institution has come to be the most favored educational establishment in the city of Bangalore.
Situated in a gorgeous grand campus of Christ University, Bangalore, SLCU is an institute imparting world-class legal instruction not just to students from several areas of the nation but also from the Middle East and Mauritius. The Courses are accepted by the Bar Council of India.SLCU boasts of infrastructure comprising well-equipped audio-visual classrooms, literary libraries together with the most recent legal books and journals, data center with all-time online connectivity, seminar hall, mini-auditorium and most importantly, a conducive environment to research and research a lot of changes in life.
What is the Eligibility Criteria and Fee Structure for Christ University Law Admission?
- The Eligibility Criteria for Christ university law admission is that the candidate should have effectively passed his/her 10+2 or 12th or intermediate or PUC with 45% of aggregate marks with any recognized board in India.
- The Candidates appearing for the 12 the board examination can also apply for the examination of Christ university law admission. But they should fulfill the above criteria while submitting their final results.
The fee structure for BA LLB and BBA LLB Admission christ university of Law or The school of Law Christ University.
|BBA LLB (Hons.)||Fee:- RS 178,000/Annum|
|BA LLB (HONS.)||Fee:- RS 149,000/Annum|
Documents Required For Admission Process:-
- 10th and 12th Marks Card.
- TC, migration and School Leaving Certificate. ( Class 12th)
- One Stamp size and one passport size photograph formal dress with a white background (Mandatory).
- Two Copies of the Online Payment Receipt.
- valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt / PAN Card / Voter ID Card).
Fees For The First Year Has to be Submitted Totally When the Admission letter is Provided.
Direct BA LLB BBA LLB Christ University Law admission/ School of Law, Christ University.
The school offers a last-minute integrated law application, the successful conclusion of which can make the student a B.B.A., L.L.B. level (Honours) to be given with CHRIST (Deemed to be University). The classes are specially designed bearing in mind the most recent development within the subject of law. The program is oriented towards the business and is helped by an advisory board comprised of a number of the leading lights at the legal fraternity. Particular emphasis on integrity, life skills, and holistic instruction can enable the students to accomplish integrity and anticipate a successful contribution to society. Bar Council of India (BCI) has revived the acceptance for conducting year BA LLB and BBA LLB applications for the year 2023-21. Feel Free to REgister With us For Christ University Law admission.