Maharashtra State Counselling Neet Pg 2021 AdmissionMedical Pg Admission in Maharashtra.maharashtra state counselling neet pg 2021 admission maharashtra pg medical merit list 2021.mh cet neet pg 2021. mh cet neet pg 2021. pg medical admission in maharashtra Call ☎️ 9890074298WhatsApp 9890074298
What is Maharashtra State Counselling Neet pg 2021 Admission?
- The admission process of Maharashtra state counselling neet pg 2021 admission is conducted by DMER (Directorate of Medical Education and Research).
- The exam is in online mode in 2021. Candidates who fulfil the criteria by qualifying for the NEET exam are allowed for Maharashtra PG medical form.
- The graduates should have a minimum of passing percentile to be eligible for the NEET PG exam. While the aspirants register for the Maharashtra PG medical, they have to fill for their preferred colleges as well. The PG admission in Maharashtra is granted on the basis of the NEET PG score.
What is the total MEDICAL PG SEATS IN MAHARASHTRA?
- Maharashtra has a set availability of around 456 for doctor of medicine (MD), 138 for Master of Surgery (MS) and 134 for PG diploma.
- The eligible candidates shall be called for 3 rounds of counselling for Maharashtra PG medical admissions. The counselling is done according to the state merit list. Students have to fill their choices and on the basis of rank and seat availability, they will be given admissions.
50% of all India quota seats will be counselled by MCC according to NEET PG merit list. 50% of state quota seats will be counselled by DMER based on Maharashtra PG medical list. Admission to private institutes will be conducted by DMER, Maharashtra. Admission in centralised or deemed universities is based on NEET PG rank conducted by MCC. For Maharashtra state counselling neet pg 2021 admission Call 9890074298.
MAHARASHTRA State Counselling NEET PG 2021 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Aspirants must be Indian by citizenship. The district magistrate should issue a National certificate to the student.
- A school leaving certificate of 12th is required. Any document which is proof of a student being an Indian is needed.
- 15% of NRI quota seats in unaided or private monitory medical colleges are given to the NRIs.
- The candidates who are weather from outside or inside Maharashtra, if have domicile of Maharashtra state and has secured admission under 15% all India quota/AIIMS/Central govt. institutions will also be eligible for the Pg medical admission in Maharashtra.
- The candidates must have a pass certificate recognised Medical Council of India (MCI) and Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Participation certificate in a rotatory internship is needed before 31st March 2021.
- The State Medical Council (SMC) must issue a registration certificate.
- Aspirants should be fit medically and eligible with the NEET PG cut off 2021.
MAHARASHTRA PG MEDICAL (DMER) MERIT LIST AND COUNSELLING
Maharashtra PG medical merit list will include name, all India rank, state merit rank, NEET PG scores and testing Ids of the candidates. There will be in total 3 rounds in the medical pg counselling. The candidates must fill their choice of course and college. Candidates shall be counselled on the basis of their ranks. After the allotment of seats, candidates must go to the respective college for document verification. Transfer certificate, caste certificate, medical fitness certificate, copy of admission form, copy of NEET pg admit card and all the mandatory documents in original are required to go forward with the admission process of medical PG. For Maharashtra state counselling neet pg 2021 admission Call 9890074298.
IS THERE DIRECT ADMISSION IN MAHARASHTRA PG MEDICAL?
Yes, there is direct admission in Maharashtra pg medical. The state has seats under it which is taken by management quota. The only minimum eligibility for it is to have a passing percentile in the NEET PG exam. For Maharashtra state counselling neet pg 2021 admission Call 9890074298.
GOOD PRIVATE COLLEGES UNDER MAHARASHTRA PG MEDICAL
- Dr DY Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Pune
- Datta meghe Medical college Wardha.
- Kasturba Health Society’s Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science, Sevagram
- MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai
- Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune
- KJ Somaiya Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
- NKP Salve Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre and Lata Mangeshkar, Hospital.
- DY Patil Education Society, Kolhapur.
- BVDU Medical College and Hospital, Sangli.
- MGM, Aurangabad
ABOUT SOME OF THE GOOD PG Medical COLLEGES in Maharashtra
- MIMER MEDICAL COLLEGE, TALEGAON: The Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research was established in the year 1995 at Talegaon Dabhade near Pune, India. It’s a highly experienced broad-minded management with a good faculty and education facilities. It is affiliated with NAAC.
- KJ SOMAIYA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH CENTRE: It’s one of the most leading colleges in India which provides high professional medical education. It is highly inspired by the principles of the way of life. It provides super speciality treatment on campus. It includes Ayurved, yoga, sports medicine along allopathy. It was founded in 1991 by Padmabhushan Late Shri Karamshi Jethabhai. It has 50 seats for MBBS aspirants, 4 seats for MD aspirants and 2 seats for MS aspirants. It is approved by MCI (Medical Council of India) and the Maharashtra University of Health Science. It has a full-time class session and has co-education.
- TERNA MEDICAL COLLEGE, NAVI MUMBAI: It was established in the year 1991 and is recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) It has 100 seats for MBBS programmes and 3 seats for MD. Hostel facility with separate accommodation for girls and boys are provided. Students are allotted the rooms according to the availability of seats. The library of Terna has 10908 books and 2527 periodicals. It also has a separate reading room to allow the student, a peaceful environment.
- DY PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE: The college holds 20th rank in India for Medical studies. Within a short period of time, the college has made a very good reputation. The college has won National Award for Green Hospital category by the association of health care providers in Feb 2021. It has world-class facility of lecture theatres, museum, library and laboratories along with national and international collaboration