Top MBA Colleges without Entrance ExamGet mba admission in Top private colleges without Entrance Exam through management and NRI quota.MBA Colleges without entrance Exam. Get MBA Admission in top MBA colleges at lowest Possible fee structure comparatively.. Call 7666562708
How to get Admission to Top MBA colleges without Entrance Exam?
Some of the private MBA colleges offer direct admission without any entrance exam. But the colleges also do not take the student at a low fee as it’s the easy and direct way for a good MBA college. We Provide Top MBA colleges without entrance exam. There are not many stages to direct admission. Though there are colleges that take direct admission, a student should fill the test form to avoid any hurdles. Many private colleges have seats reserved for the management quota students.
A student must see if the college is an affiliate with UGC or AICTE. It is good for the students to have many options as there is no surety of 1 college for him/her. Students should have at least 50% or 45% marks in the UG level depending upon the caste category. Though, the requirement varies from college to college.
- Master of Business Management (MBA) is the popular post-graduate degree among fresh graduates. Graduates of degree or professional course can easily choose MBA as the stair to a good career. It is a study of professional management in business and finance. Students from any stream can choose MBA. Commerce, science, humanities, arts, all types of background works for MBA. Some colleges offer PGDM (Post Graduation Diploma in Management) programme. It is also a 2-year course divided into 4 or 6 semesters. Some institutes offer 1-year programme from MBA or PGDM. MBA differs not much from Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD) or Post-Graduate Programme (PGP). Some of the institutes offer PGD or PGP. The students can go with MBA through different modes like regular MBA, distance course or online mode. Get Top MBA Colleges without Entrance Exam at Lowest Fees.
- Students mostly prefer a full-time MBA. A full time MBA means attending college on a regular basis followed by theory classes, practical projects or seasonal internships. Some MBA institutes give preference to fresh graduates, some even give preference to students with few years of work experience. Students also prefer Executive MBA after few years of work experience. An ‘Executive MBA’ is perfect for candidates having work experience for at least 5 to 10 years. The executive MBA is to nourish leadership and management skill. We will help you to get MBA colleges without an Entrance Exam.
IS TAKING MBA Colleges without Entrance Exam worth?
Taking direct admission to an MBA college is of no problem. Just that the yearly package of the college will be low as compared to the top-level colleges like IIMs. The direct admission option is usually chosen by the students who want to have a degree for their own business, or don’t want to give any competitive exam. Management quota fee or direct MBA admission fee is generally higher but it reduces the stress of taking entrance and passing the test. Book Your Seat in top MBA colleges without Entrance Exam.
WHY MBA IS POPULAR AMONG STUDENTS?
MBA when initially came into knowledge, used to be something of a big deal to people. Now, MBA has taken a pace to spread among the crowd of every background. Every year aspirants from different states and countries opt for MBA as a way to enhance their experience and skill. It is popular among the new generation for it can be adapted by any student. Any student would want to do post-grads choosing a stream that allows everyone to get admission in their curriculum. After MBA students get opportunities better than what they get after graduation. The better the college, the better one gets the chance to get into a better place. A full-time MBA is most popular among the crowd in India and Abroad.
What is MBA admission ELIGIBILITY?
A student should be a graduate of any recognized university. Good MBA colleges choose students who have at least 50 % passing marks in graduation. For the reserved category, it is 45%.
For admission in National B-schools (Business Schools) a student must prepare for the entrance test called CMAT, ATMA, CAT and MAT. For the top state-level B-Schools a student must give the test i.e. MAH-CET, KMAT, APICET, OJEE, TANCET, etc. A student may give entrance to colleges conducting their own MBA program like NMAT, XAT, IIFT, IBSAT, SNAP. Universities conduct their MBA program like HPU MAT, KIITEE.
What are top private MBA Colleges with management and NRI Quota Seats?
WHICH ARE THE FEW GOOD MBA COLLEGES?
- Wellingkar has an intake of 15% students through management/NRI quota. An individual has to apply directly to the particular institute for admission. It is one of the renowned and elite colleges across the country for any course especially MBA.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth is a private medical institute with amazing infrastructure and a career background. This b-school is located in Pune with a great name and fame. This b-school has a completely different experience of student enhancement and placement.
- Sydenham Mumbai is a renowned brand. The institute has branches in different cities. Direct admission for an MBA at the SydenhamUniversity of Mumbai is possible and easy. The name of the Brand itself speaks about the quality of education provided to MBA students.
- DY Patil is another famous educational institution. 90% of students of this institution get placed in good companies with a decent package. More than 50 companies come for the job opportunity. The faculty is also top class.
- MIT Pune:- Best Placement Giving College in Pune for MBA grads.
Some people choose general MBA courses while some choose specializations. Choosing specialization can be a better option as it emphasizes one subject. The students are enhanced and skilled in a particular domain.
MBA AND PGDM SPECIALISATIONS
- Project management
- NGO Management
- Human resources
- Human Resource
- Transport and Logistics
- Sports Management
- Public policy
- Digital marketing
- Business Analytics
Some of the specializations for PGDM are :
- Healthcare and Hospital
- Business economics
- Oil and gas
- Import and Export
- IT and systems
- Supply chain
- Textile management
- Material management
- Disaster management
- Agriculture and food business
- International business
- Energy and environment
- Rural management