B tech admission in MIT Pune
MIT (Maharashtra Institute of Technology) was established in the year 1983 by the Maharashtra Academy of Engineering and educational research. It is affiliated with ‘Savitribai Phule Pune University. The government of Maharashtra and the All India Council of technical education recognizes MIT Pune. MIT Pune is renowned for several courses. It is one of the best colleges in Maharashtra. B Tech from MIT Pune comes among the first five options in Maharashtra into the minds of the aspirants. Get Btech admission in MIT Pune For Help Call 7666562708. We provide management quota seats in MIT Pune. Btech in MIT Pune at Lowest FEES.
Admission procedure for BTech ADMISSION in MIT Pune
The Directorate of technical education (DTE), handles the admission process of B Tech in MIT Pune. There is an entrance exam conducted by CAP. M. TECH which is based on the GATE examination. The examination name is MAHA-CET. CAP. M.TECH conducts the counseling process based on the score of the GATE examination.
- The aspirants need to apply for B tech in MIT Pune through the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
- The entrance exam is a must. All the aspirants need to appear for the entrance examination conducted by DTE.
- Based on the score of the entrance exam, candidates shall be shortlisted for the preference of course and college for the CAP round.
- For the document, verification aspirants need to report to the application form receipt center (ARC).
- As per the counseling sections 1, 2, and 3 the candidates shall get the seats.
- Within the scheduled dates, the candidate must report to the allotted institution for the purpose of completing the admission process.
Eligibility criteria for B Tech Admission in MIT Pune
- The student must have passed in physics, chemistry, and English with an aggregate of at least 50%. There is a relief of 10% for the reserved category candidates.
- You must qualify for JEE, and also the college takes its separate entrance exam.
Direct B Tech Admission in MIT Pune
There is always a way out if an aspirant faces difficulties in admission. There is a way which is called direct admission or admission through management quota. For direct admission, a student must qualify the JEE entrance examination. When seats are vacant in any college which has already taken students through merit, they opt for a management quota.
Facilities in MIT Pune
- MIT Pune has facilities for boys and girls. The hospital has a television room, a reading hall, unlimited water supply, and good food. The hostel has a security service. The doctors frequently visit the hostel and conduct regular medical check-ups for both genders.
- MIT Pune has a big team that has large varieties of taste for each and every individual. It is a spacious canteen with a big dining hall and kitchen. Apart from normal day today’s lunch and dinner, the canteen also serves Continental. You get beverages, supper and snacks and the canteen are equally economical and reasonable.
- An enormous library setup is there. It is divided into various departments which have a good collection of books. The library has computers that contain e-books. The computers are updated regularly and the soft-wares are maintained. Also, the professors guide the student throughout the library session finding the latest version of books and articles.
- The college has a large sports campus. Games like Basketball, volleyball, soccer, baseball, tennis, wrestling, and many more things are available for the students.
- The college has ATMs nearby. The students face no problem in commuting to the ATM. Hence, there is no problem with cash withdrawal at the time of emergency or any major need.
- There is a gym inside the campus which is 1500 square feet. It is a well-equipped gym with all the necessary machinery. Students are also guided for fitness there.
- There are dispensaries on the MIT campus along with experienced doctors. Students go for regular medical check-ups. The medical check-ups are free of cost for every student. The college also organizes blood donation campaigns on an occasional basis.
- MIT also has a reiki and meditation center which helps students concentrate on their inner spirit and then go for a day-to-day routine.
The students don’t face any problems. They get everything nearby campus and hence, convenient for them. To Get Complete Guidance About Btech Admission in MIT PUNE Call 7666562708.
B tech courses in MIT Pune
- B Tech in computer science – 4 years
- B tech in polymer engineering – 4 years
- B tech in robotics and automation engineering – 4 years
- B Tech in mechanical engineering lateral entry – 3 years
- B Tech in mechanical engineering – 4 years
- B Tech in electronics and communication engineering – 4 years
- B Tech in civil engineering – 4 years
- B Tech in chemical engineering – 4 years
- B Tech in electrical engineering – 4 years
- B Tech in Computer Science lateral entry – 4 years
- B Tech in civil engineering lateral entry – 3 years
- B tech in petroleum engineering – 4 years
- B Tech in civil engineering lateral entry – 3 years
- B Tech in Computer Science and business system lateral entry – 3 years
- B Tech in Electrical Engineering lateral entry – 3 years
- B Tech in chemical engineering lateral entry – 3 years
- B Tech in electronics and communication engineering lateral entry – 3 years
Placement in MIT Pune
Students get Good career guidance through college members and faculty. The college ensures that they give 100% placement support to every student. It is also the duty of a student to co-operate with the study system and the faculty members as well as the placement cell. The students are supported for internships, higher studies, placement, and social works. Maharashtra Institute of Technology looks forward to enhancing each and every student with good technical skills. The placement record in these years had been great. Students are also prepared for mocks so that they do well in the interview. Self-confidence equally matters when it comes to aptitude, personal interview group discussions, and Resume building.
In the year 2020, 1500 students were placed in reputed companies. There had been the visit of 700 companies with an average salary of 8 lacs per annum. In the year 2023, there is going to be much more improvement and upgrade in the placement system.
Visit of Companies for B Tech in MIT Pune
- EQ Technologies
- HDFC Bank
- Crain India
- Asian Paints
- Force Motors Ltd.
- ZS Associates
- Tata Motors
- Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited.