BBA LLB and BA llb Admission in MIT PuneBBA LLB, LLB, BA LLB, B.COM LLB Admission in MIT Pune. Direct Admission in Law through management quota. Law Admission through management quota. Direct admission in Top private Law colleges of India. Direct law Admission 2020 Call 9890074298
Why B.Com LLB and BBA LLB Admission in MIT Pune?
MIT Pune has its glory over two Decades. The law courses Taught over there has a huge impact on the aspirant’s career. we are here to provide Direct BBA LLB Admission in MIT Pune. The students studying Law courses at MIT Pune have a positive review of the law curriculum of the colleges. We provide LLB 3 years Degree Course, BA LLB – 5 years Degree course and BBA LLB in MIT Pune, World Peace University. Get Direct B.com LLB and BBA LLB Admission in MIT Pune.
What You Will Learn After Completing Law Courses From MIT Pune?
- You will Find 100% confidence in leveraging your career as an Advocate/Magistrate or Legal Advisor.
- You will be able to develop analytical and ethical thinking regarding any current situation related to Law and constitution.
- You will have Knowledge over the Analytical Reasoning of any legal problems or issues.
- The Moot court will provide all types of ability to grow and develop as a professional legal advisor to handle any Kind Legal procedures.
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Fulfil for Direct B.Com LLB/LLB/ BBA LLB Admission in MIT Pune?
- For Direct admission in Law Courses in MIT Pune. The students Who want to take BA LLB and BBA LLB Admission in MIT Pune have to Pass the 12th standard or equivalent Board with an Aggregate percentage of 45. For General Category its 45% and for SC/St category it is 40%. The candidates who are passing then 12th board final examination or appearing in the 12th board in the month of March and April are also eligible.
- Candidates should not be over 25 years of Age
Why Us for Direct admission in B.com LLB/BBA LBB Admission in MIT Pune?
- We plan your Preparation for the CLAT Exams.
- We work on merely a small amount of Service Charges.
- We can Provide direct admission in BA LLB and BBA LLB courses through management quota.
- We Provide admission through the legal process.
- No hidden cost in Providing admission.
- We work according to your budget.
- We ensure that students must get Seat in Top private Law colleges according to his budget and Merit.
We’re supplying you with the listing of colleges that provide exactly the exact same. We give the most affordable and lowest priced bundles with Direct Admission in BBA-LLB / / BA-LLB / / LLB into the PG/UG applications.
We’ve got a fantastic record of setting student-driven by Law in the very best law colleges under the management plan, the cities comprise Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Pune, and Mumbai. We’ve got a favorable history of supplying guaranteed Direct Admission in BBA-LLB / / BA-LLB /LLB.
We provide you the 100% percent confidence in supplying seats for law classes viz. We’ve got the ideal counseling staff to direct and assist you in our own admission solutions to decide on the desirable LAW school most acceptable for you. To find full details you may contact us everywhere. By Direction Quota. Are you a man or woman that has a matter for Law but comes with a firm mind and so are you confused about exactly what you ought to select — Law or company?
Well, worry not because people possess the very best solution for you. You don’t need to pick between law enforcement and the company you can either — you can certainly do B.B.A. L.L.B. Telephone us and understand Beneath Management Quota Or NRI Quota at Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune.
LLB/B.COM LLB/BBA LLB Admission in MIT Pune law college fee structure.
|BBA LLB||5 YEARS Course||Rs 11,25,000|
|B.com LLB||5 years Course||Rs 11,25,000|
|LLB||3 years Course||Rs,4,25,000|
List of Top Law Colleges for Direct Admission in Pune and Mumbai are:-
- MIT Pune Law College.
- Symbiosis Law College Pune.
- Bhati Vidyapeeth New Law College Pune.
- MGM College of Law Mumbai.
- Rajshree college of Law Mumbai,
- Dy Patil College of Law Mumbai.
- Singhad colleges of Law, Pune.
- Indian Law Society College, Pune.
- PES Modern Law College Pune.
- Balaji Law college Pune.
Direct Admission MIT Law College Pune.
Get Direct Admission in MIT Law college Pune. B.COM LLB/LLB BBA LLB Admission in MIT Pune through management quota and NRI/POI quota. Admission in Top private Law colleges of India at Lowest Budget and Cost. Direct Admission in Law Course
What is CLAT Exam and Its Eligibility Criteria?
CLAT is a Common Law Admission Test. Like JEE and Neet, This Exam is responsible for Law Aspirants to Get seats in Law colleges Of India.
- 45 % of Aggregate Total Marks in Class 12th or Equivalent Board. 40 % for SC/ST/OBC and Physically Disabled person.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th board examination in March/April 2020 are also eligible for appearing in the CLAT-2020 exam.
- The exam is in Online Mode. The appearing candidates have to fulfill above marks criteria at the time of admission with submission of their 12th or equivalent board final results.