Hello, To all Doctors who are Seeking Medical Pg Admission 2021. We are an eminent education consultancy to help you all in ,medical PG Admission 2021.
Neet PG 2021 Exam Date:-
11th of September 2021.
Download of Admit Card :-
12th of April 2021.
Result of Neet PG 2021
To be Announced
Medical PG Admission 2021
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) is for the aspirants who what to pursue Masters’s in medical studies after their undergraduate. The result of NEET PG, 2021 will be announced by 31st May. The result will mention a score out of 800, roll number, and qualifying status. The cut-off will be according to the declared results which must be above passing marks.
The mandatory qualifying percentile for NEET pg is 50 and for SC/ST/OBC the same is 40. The MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) will conduct counselling based on the merit list for above 50%. It is done by All India Quota (AIQ) for deemed/central universities, ESIC/AFMS institutes. The state counselling authorities shall be there for state counselling by state quota. We Provide Complete Guidance for Medical PG admission 2021.
What are the ROLE AND IMPORTANCE MEDICAL PG Admission?
Though it’s not compulsory to go for specialisation after MBBS, it creates n impact on a student’s life. When an MBBS graduate is specialising in a subject, he/she gets a larger scope of career. According to social psychology, any Post Graduate can hold a better position after specialisation. For Medical PG admission 2021 call ☎️ 7406337778
What is The admission process for Medical PG admission?
All the deemed, government and private medical institutes shall have their own cut-off. It completely depends upon the score and caste category of a student. Every year the cut off fluctuates according to the number of seats and students. The govt. and private colleges has there a number of seats remaining for the students under some quota.
What is the process for direct admission in Medical Pg?
There is definitely a way out to take direct admission in MD ms in a private medical college. We can help u with any of the top medical colleges with the best counselling. The centralised govt. colleges and private colleges do have seats under them by management quota. In fact, most of the top medical colleges are taken soon by the way of management. The only thing compulsory for the students is to give NEET exam and qualify with passing marks.
The passing marks should be obtained as per the social category. We have a good tie-up with top medical colleges across the country. You can be helped with a better college with a better deal. There shall be full transparency and a straight process throughout the final admission. Also, it should be kept in the knowledge that there should be a minimum of 50% marks in a science subject. If the seat is not booked through counselling, it can be yours. For confirming Medical PG Admission 2021 you can rely on us.
NEET PG SEATS For Medical PG admission 2021?
The exam conducting body is the National Board of Examination (NBE) commonly called NEET PG. The total number of colleges in NEET PG including MS, MD and PG diploma is 6,102 and 649 hospitals. The total PG seats all over India are 34,091. There are 19,953 seats for MD, 10,821 for MS, 1979 for PG diploma and 1338 for DNB CET. There are 162 test cities across the country for the same.
Institutes excluding NEET PG, 2021
- AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Pondicherry
- NIMHANS, Bangalore
- Shree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Science and Technology, Trivandrum.
Government colleges in NEET PG
There are some good government colleges covered under NEET PG including:
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- Grant Medical College Mumbai
- BJ Government Medical College, Pune
- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- University College of Medical Science,University of Delhi
- Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore
- Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad
- Government Medical College, Aurangabad
- Karnatak Institute of Medical Science, Hubli
- Indira Gandhi Instutue Of Medical Science, Patna
- GSVM Medical College, Kanpur
Private Colleges in NEET PG
Some of the best Medical colleges in NEET PG are:
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Dr DY Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre
- Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana
- SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Chennai
- Kasturba Health Socities Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science, Sevagram
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Shubharti Medical College, Meerut
- Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute, Thrissur
- Sri Guru Ram Rai Instutute of Medical and Health Science and Shri Mahant Indiresh Hospital, Dehradun
- Heritage Institute of Medical Science, Varanasi
- HI-Tech Medical College and Hospital, Bhubneshwar
Deemed colleges in NEET PG
- Kalinga Institute of Medical Science, Bhubneshwar
- Rural Medical College and PIMS, Loni
- Medical Counselling Committee, New Delhi
- Dr DY Patil Education Societiy’s Deemed University, Kolhapur
- Sri Lakshmi Narayan Institute Of Medical Science, Pondicherry
What are SOME of BEST Private MEDICAL COLLEGES for Medical Pg Admission?
DY PATIL: This college was established in the year 1996 and holds 20th rank in India for medical studies. The institute works to train, teach and work for students in a way to make them skilful. It is to help them identifying the health need in society in a long run. DY Patil is the first college of Maharashtra to receive the approval of Medical Council of India (M.C.I) Government of India. Within a short period of time the college has made a very good reputation. Students can take any of several different branches. Medical PG admission 2021 at lowest possible package.
The college has a pretty amazing infrastructure. World class fascility of lecture threatres, museum, library and laboratories are accessable. The college has won National Award for green hospital category by association of health care providers in Feb 2021.
The college has collaboration with national and international organisation like Thailand, WHO, Harvard USA etc. The college also works for social causes.
BHARTI VIDYAPEETH,PUNE: This college is renowned and reputed for its record in academic excellence. It is certified A+ by NAAC. It has centre for mother and child care. The college has 28 departments which includes PhD in 9 subjects, 32 post-doctoral fellowships, 27 post graduate degree, 8 diplomas and 3 undergraduate degrees. The college provides student friendly environment.
MGM AURANGABAD AND NAVI MUMBAI: MGM is a trust which has its branches in India. MGM Aurangabad and Navi Mumbai are two of the best among all. It gives priority to quality of education, practice, skill and over all environment of the students.
KIMS, KARAT: One of the leading institutes in medical studies. It was established 35 years ago. It has adapted to new technologies and strategies for smart practice. The organisation also works for social cause and does a better nourishment of students.
GEETANJALI MEDICAL COLLEGE, UDAIPUR: Its one of the private medical colleges in Udaipur. This college also serves excellent work culture among the medical crowd. It is affiliated to the university of Rajasthan. We have a good tie up with this college regarding direct admissions in medical PG. For Medical PG Admisison 2021 ☎️ 9890074298