MBBS AT YENEPOYA MEDICAL COLLEGE
Every year hundreds of students come to study MBBS at Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore. It is the college of prestigious Yenepoya University. The college is situated in Mangalore, Karnataka. It was established in the year 1999 by the Yenepoya group members and recognised by the Medical Council of India affiliated with Yenepoya University, Karnataka. It has a different level of the education system in which many medical courses are offered. Direct MBBS at Yenepoya Medical College,
Yenepoya Medical College also offers 9 medical disciplines in B.SC courses. Every year more than a hundred students are taking admissions in this college for MBBS. The college has certain norms which every medical aspirant should keep in mind.
- MBBS applicants must qualify for NEET and PGET respectively.
- For entry in B.SC programmes, an aspirant must fulfil the condition in accordance with ‘Allied Health Science Courses’.
- Candidates who have finished the MBBS course in not more than 6 years are eligible for MD/MS courses.
- No candidates of more than 45 years can take admission in PG courses. It has relaxation for the reserved category people.
- As per KEA (Karnataka Exams Authority) or Karnataka State Government laws, the institute reserves seats for eligible candidates.
- Candidates can get admission in PG courses after the KEA (Karnataka Exams Authority) counselling.
SPECIALIZATIONS OFFERED FOR MBBS AT YENEPOYA MEDICAL COLLEGE, MANGALORE.
- Forensic medicine
- General medicine
- Community medicine
- Community medicine
- General surgery
All are MD, MS and M.Ch courses. It is compulsory for the MD/MS candidates to have completed the 1-year internship after the MBBS course. KEA-PGET exam is mandatory for admission in the M.Ch programme.
WHY CHOOSE MBBS AT YENEPOYA MEDICAL COLLEGE, MANGALORE?
- The institute has a nice and attractive infrastructure with the best of basic facilities like accommodation, canteen ground etc.
- The college always organises some of the other extra-curricular activities in and outside the campus. The faculty motivates the students to do their best in it without any pressure.
- The college provides satisfactory internships to the students which make them grow with their efficiency and efforts.
- Yenepoya Medical College has a highly qualified domain of faculty members. The teachers there are supportive and give their special attention to needy students. The quality of lectures students witness is way much modernised and systematic.
- It has a modern laboratory with proper medical equipment.
- The college provides special medical care with good maintenance to its hospital which has approximately 900 beds for the patients.
- The college offers UG level programmes in B.SC apart from MBBS. There are five PG programmes like MS, MD, MPH, PGDFAO and MHA. It has other certificate courses like M.Ch, Doctoral Fellowship, PG Diploma, Paramedical Course and other medical courses.
- The placement cell is always active and helps students get through a better medical institution for their practice. They also counsel and recommend places for internships.