FCPS Admission 2022Low Neet PG Score?Dont Worry You can Choose for FCPS Program.FCPS is NMC Recognized Degree .Masters degree after MBBS in India.We provide Direct admission in FCPS courses for NEET PG Non-Eligible Students. Usually the Cut-off For FCPS and CPS courses are less than the MD MS Courses.FCPS is also Cheaper compared to MD MS Courses. Call Now 9890074298
FCPS Admission 2022
How to Get FCPS Admission 2022 and What is FCPS MAHARASHTRA?
- FCPS stands for “fellowship program in physicians and surgeons”. If you are a medical aspirant and wish to pursue higher education that is post-graduation in medical studies, FCPS is one of the great options for you. The head office of FCPS Maharashtra is in Mumbai. Well, there are three categories in post-graduation after MBBS which include MDMS, DNB, and CPS or FCPS.For Direct FCPS Admission 2022 Call 9890074298
- It is a 3-year diploma course recognized by the State Medical Council. There are in total 9 FCPS courses in Maharashtra out of which 6 courses are recognized by the State Council as well as the National Medical Council. Only three courses are recognized by the State Medical Council. FCPS is a 3-year diploma course at the same time FCPS is a three-year fellowship program for post-graduation after MBBS. Every student who does an FCPS course that is recognized by the National Medical Council gets the authority to practice anywhere all over India.
In today’s world, our country lacks the number of well-educated doctors due to which a lot of problematic situations arise such as the ill-treatment of patients and the use of gross medicines. Also, not everyone has a good budget for medical studies. To avoid these problems different courses with different affiliations and different budgets are introduced in the medical field. FCPS Maharashtra gives the opportunity to the students to complete post-graduation with the proper budget and practice anywhere in the country or state with authority and education.
FCPS ADMISSION 2022 Admission PROCESS:-
- You must appear for NEET first which is the ‘National Eligibility cum Entrance Test’. It is the first and basic requirement any post-graduation aspirant must take into account.
- After the counseling process of FCPS Maharashtra, the authorities fill the seat for diploma courses.
- CPS Maharashtra Publishes admission process details in the brochure at a given time.
- The brochure contains all the revised procedures about the fee structure, time limit, and the registration process. you must follow the process mentioned in the brochure.
- The cut-off fluctuates according to the need of institutions and vacancies in the colleges for FCPS courses.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FCPS Admission 2022 MAHARASHTRA
- You must pass MBBS from the institution recognized by the National Medical Council. There is no place for an aspirant who has not finished his MBBS from any non-recognized institution.
- You should have completed the annual obligatory place by 31/03/2020. The university must issue you the certificate of the same.
- When it is the first stage of Central counseling, only the NEET eligible candidates get admission. In the second stage, the cut-off gets a bit lower and thus, even non-eligible NEET candidates get the seat. Non-eligible doesn’t mean non-appearing, it means a percentage lower than the actual cutoff. The above direction is taken by the state government and the central government.
- NBE, New Delhi conducts the basic eligibility test for the students who graduated in MBBS from any foreign university. So, if you are a foreign graduate you must pass their eligibility test conducted by NBE for Post -graduation/ FCPS.
- For admission to any government college for FCPS Maharashtra, you must have a graduation degree of MBBS from the state of Maharashtra.
COURSES OFFERED in FCPS Admission 2022 in MAHARASHTRA
- FCPS-MID GYNIC
FCPS-CH, FCPS-ORL(ENT), FCPS(ANAES) are the three Fellowship programs that are just recognized by the State Medical Council and not the National Medical Council. The rest of the courses for FCPS Maharashtra is recognized by both The National Medical Council and The state Medical Council.
GENERAL RULES FOR FCPS ADMISSION 2022 IN MAHARASHTRA:-
- You must pass MBBS from the university or college recognized by the National Medical Council. This is the first rule followed for FCPS Maharashtra.
- In FCPS Maharashtra you will get paid 15,000 per month for the very first year of your course. From the second year onwards you will get 20,000 per month. It will be a stipend for both years respectively. Also, you shall have to pay the amount of rupees 5000 per month for the accommodation in the institution.
- You must enroll yourself within a particular time period. The lapse of time may lead to the cancellation of admission
- The governing body which is CPS Maharashtra defines the enrollment procedure in a brochure.
- After the process is complete you may get the appointment letter from the institution. It also describes the rules and regulations and you must abide by it.
- The minimum percentage of attendance you will need is 80%. Your attendance must be 80% with all the lectures and extra classes given to you.
- You can also demand extra lectures provided that you pay a standard amount of 150 rupees for 1 class.
- It is important for you to complete the online training program within a prescribed period.
- FCPS diploma courses must be completed in 24 months as the increase in span may lead u to an inappropriate profile.
- The institution on a larger scale shall be responsible for any case of mishap or complication with the student.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance is a must for you inside the institution and you must bear the cost of it.
- When the allotment is done, you cannot change your transfer to the course you want to pursue.
- You must have all the necessary documents for example mark sheet, passport size photograph, Birth certificate, Aadhar card, etc. for the admission process and extra formalities further.
- You must upload the required documents when the online enrollment form is available on the website.
- After the verification of documents, an eligibility certification must be issued to you.
- The original documents shall be given back to you once the process is completed.
SOME OF THE BEST INSTITUTIONS FOR FCPS ADMISSION 2022 IN MAHARASHTRA
- King Edward Memorial Hospital (Mumbai)
- Terna Medical College (Navi Mumbai)
- MGM Medical College and Hospital (Aurangabad)
- KJ Somaiya College and Research Centre (Mumbai)
- Prince Aly Khan Hospital (Mumbai)
- Vedanta Institute of Medical Science (Palghar)
- Grant Medical Foundation, Ruby Hall Clinic (Wanowarie)
- Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital for Children (Parel)