Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering course AdmissionsGet Direct Admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering admissions . 2022 engineering /Btech Admission in BVCE Pune. Call ☎️ 9890074298
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Course Admissions
B Tech in Bharti Vidyapeeth
The Article will Bring focus on Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Course Admissions. Aspirants who choose to study B Tech in Bharti Vidyapeeth for it has received an ‘A’ Grade from NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council). The institution was established in the year 1964. Association of Common Wealth Universities and Association of Indian Universities consider it as their member. It is a multi-disciplinary university. The university has multiple campuses like in Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Sangli, and Kolhapur. The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) also honors it with an ‘A’ Grade. Including 6 other countries, Bharti Vidyapeeth has more than 900 library networks in India. For Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Courses Admissions call 9890074298
The students get uninterrupted computer access at the computer center. The staff members are supportive and the college has a world-class education system. The university conducts the All India Common Entrance Test (CET), through which the students get admission for B Tech in Bharti Vidyapeeth.
How many courses are there for B Tech in Bharti Vidyapeeth?
Bharti Vidyapeeth offers the aspirants several courses and specializations. The following are:
- B Tech in Computer Science.
- B Tech in Business Systems.
- B Tech in Software Engineering.
- B Tech in Electronics.
- B Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- B Tech in Information Technology.
- B Tech in Civil Engineering.
- B Tech in Electrical Engineering.
- B Tech in Chemical Engineering.
- B Tech in Production.
- B Tech in Telecommunications.
- B Tech in Robotics and Automation.
Bharti Vidyapeeth college of engineering course admissions Eligibility Criteria:-
- You must pass Physics, Chemistry, Maths, along with any optional subject like Bio, Computer Science or Biotech.
- You should pass the Intermediate from a recognized board.
- If you are a general category aspirant, you must bring 50% aggregate in the compulsory subjects. The reserved category aspirants need 54% to be eligible for B Tech in Bharti Vidyapeeth.
- When you have your mark sheet then only you are eligible for the CET exam.
What is the admission process for Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering?
After the basic eligibility is fulfilled, the candidate can go for ‘The common Entrance’ (CET) Test conducted by the University. On the basis of the CET score, the student will get admission. You can make it to the merit list by obtaining a good score in CET. After the selection, you will be required to getting into the counseling process and the admission session. Direct Btech in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering course admissions.
What if multiple candidates score the same in the CET examination?
Where there is a problem, there is a solution too. Yes, there is a rule of the score but when it doesn’t go well, there come different schemes into the picture. Here are some points on which the admission of a candidate can be determined.
- As maths is an important subject in every area, it is given the first preference after a tie. Whosoever scores higher in Maths in the CET examination shall be chosen for B Tech in Bharti Vidyapeeth.
- If not that, then whoever has the higher score in the intermediate examination, wins the race. He can take admission in B Tech.
- The third scheme says that if the second also doesn’t work, then the 10th board will be into consideration. The aspirant whose 10th score is higher than the others will be eligible for admission in B Tech.
- In case if there is a tie in everything then the selection may go random. Things will be decided on the computerized system.
Documents you will need at the time of counseling during Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Course Admissions:-
- 12th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12 class passing certificate
- 10th class passing certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Offer letter of counselling
- Aadhar card
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Caste category certificate (if applicable)
- Gap certificate (if any)
- Medical certificate
- Passport sized photos (6)
- Affidavit signed by any of the guardian of the candidate
Is there any direct admission for B Tech in Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering?
Yes, there is a direct admission scheme for you which is also called management quota. The basic eligibility for management quota is that the applicant should qualify for the entrance test with passing marks. The college keeps 5 seats for sponsored candidates and 3 sets for the reserved categories. The college has 15% of the seats under them for foreign nationals. AICTE instructs about the distribution of seats. The number of seats vacant after all the process goes for management quota. Therefore, you can take your seat hereby direct admission. Pursue Btech in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of engineering course admissions.
Ever wondered about the placement record for B Tech in Bharti Vidyapeeth?
It is known from the experience of the B Tech students in Bharti Vidyapeeth that the placement record has been great. The average package one can get is 6 lacs per annum. The highest can go to 18 lacs. Last year the placement record was 95%. It is also upto your dedication and skill whether or not you get into a good company.
Which companies come for the Placement in Bharti Vidyapeeth?
B Tech in Bharti Vidyapeeth showers opportunities in the hand of the students. Students get good internship opportunities along with full palcement support. Here are some companies who visit the campus every year:
- Tata steel
- ICICI bank
- Johnson and Johnson
- AXIS bank
- Cipla ltd.
How do you apply for B Tech in Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Course Admissions?
- You will have to create a log in id and password for online registration.
- You must select the course or programme you want to study.
- You must fill the personal details such as name, address, phone number etc.
- You must bring into the knowledge about the previous qualification you have obtained in academics.
- There are several exam centres options. You may select the centre as per the distance or convenience.
- You must provide the photo along with the valid signature. Fill in the contact details.
- A page of declaration comes. You will have to carefully read and agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in the form.
- The fee for registration is 1700. You must pay the fee and submit the form.
- You can now download the admit card after the procedure.
What can lead the cancellation of the form?
You must upload the photo and signature in JPEG format and do the payment. If the form is in complete in any area, it may lead to the cancellation of the application form. Make sure to take the print out of the payment slip as a proof of payment. Also, you carry the identification proof and admit card. Call For Btech admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth college of engineering Course admissions at 9890074298
What is the application process for foreign nationals?
The application process for the foreign nationals is more or less the same. They will just have to send the hard copy of the application form to the college address. In addition to that, they will have to submit 1000 rupees as a registration fee along with the application form.Top Btech college Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering course admissions.